Wednesday 24 November 2010

Halloween gifts for my friends :)

These are the bags I made for my crafting buddies...still keeping up with all the occasions this year phew only one more to go !! Seriously though its great to use the stash of goodies I keep hoarding LOL....I keep telling myself I must use these.... and I do !! I cut the shape using nesties die then embossed with the web folder, punched an oval out for the handle and as you can see from the tag I layered it onto a scalloped black oval...waste not want not... I used the tiny tags word BOO that was tricky as its such a tiny wee cute stamp :) I also punched out a black tag to layer behind it.I merrily went ahead punching lots of them and then realised that I hadnt done the holes for the thread DUH !! its much easier to make the holes in the top of the tiny tag punch whilst it is still in the punch, hold it upside down and just before you punch the tag shape use your pokey tool to make a hole at the top and voila hole ready for thread......or brad or both as I used. I then used the black stripe ribbon and frayed the edges to give an effect ? and tied the bag closed. I filled the plastic baggie inside with assorted sweets in black and orange.....
hope you likey what I have shared today :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

I was lucky enough to receive one of these little bags. Well done janette.
Maryx